What new things are you bringing into your salon this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am just wondering what you are all thinking of bringing into your salons this year. I am always wanting to keep up to date with things in the industry and just wondering if there is anything recurring in popularity.

Looking forward to hearing replies :)

Would love to know everyone's ideas too x

I just launched Caci at the beginning of February and the response has been unbelievable! Also got Shrinking Violets coming in the middle of April and can't wait to see the results for the summer.

Thinking of hot Lava Shell massage....

I am waiting to get some money together and will train in waxing and then massage.

I've just brought in Gelish. Just used it on a client, It's fantastic.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I'm looking at a beginners body wrap course as I'd like to offer Shrinking Violet wraps as I've heard the results are fab and Im also thinking of offering airbrush make up for my prom and bridal makeovers, I would love to do a hair up do course but unfortunately I'm not a trained hair professional, I want to keep ahead of my competition but do not want to be seen as jack of all trades master of none, I just love learning new techniques :)) xx

Thanks for your replies guys...let's keep this going so we can see what others are thinking. I was wondering whether to do the lava shell therma facial. I do lava shell massage and it's lovely!

Ive just introduced Shrinking Violet Wraps and its gone crazy!! Never had so many new clients booking in :)

I'm getting the Lipofirm Plus machine in March.
Also hoping to do advanced electrolysis and to get lava shell massage too.

I'm introducing hot stone therapy, microdermabrasion and looking to offer body wraps x

Thanks for your replies guys...let's keep this going so we can see what others are thinking. I was wondering whether to do the lava shell therma facial. I do lava shell massage and it's lovely!

Very excited, just booked myself on the Relax Lava Shell massage course...!

I would love to have FISH Pedicure in my salon.

Looking for more info.

Hey. Just saw this and didn't want to not say anything. The fish pedicure was massive when it first launched a few years ago over here. However, there have been lots of bad press on it and the hype seems to be dying down (in my area anyway). The bad press was spread of infections from one person's feet to another through contaminated water/fish which has put a lot of people off. It is also very expensive to maintain as the suppliers have to come and change the water every so often etc. Just thought I'd warn you before you go in feet first (no pun intended hehe) xx

Thinking of hot Lava Shell massage....

I know of somebody that went to a salon near me for this treatment and said it was actually painful.
I guess it's different at every place but it has put them off having another or recommending I guess maybe the shells they used wernt nice ones 😕

Latest posts

Back