What next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahPoole

Reaction score
Hi all,

So last night I completed my spray tan training(a generic one) and I really enjoyed it. Just want to get started practicing now!

But I just dont know what equipment to get? I have a VERY limited budget but I know the more you pay the better but sadly I cant get anymore money at the moment and I dont want to shell out loads when my tanning may not take off!

So just looking for some help really? I think that the 5008 machine is the best from what I've read as the other one will burn out after a few tans right?

However if im just going to do one tan then pack up and on to next client would it be okay or can it only do a max of 2 tans in a day??

Is it better to buy all the stuff separately or as a kit?

And finally, this may be a stupid machine but do some machines only take some solutions or can you use any tan with any machine?

I've done loads of research but still confused and there's so many options I need help please!

Thanks all:biggrin:

*stupid question not stupid machine lol

Hi Hun, when I first started I bought a maxi mist lite, recommended for about 5 sprays per day (I think) so classed as use for low use age. Good for a newbie starting out. Have a look at all the companies and do your research as there are loads of good deals currently going about.

Some people like to buy hats, sticky feet, disposable bras/nickers but that is down to choice. I used to offer these, but don't bother now.

And the guns should be universal for any solution. Hth xx

Thankyou for your reply :)

Maxi most lite is what I'm thinking about but people are saying its no good for lots of tans so I'm a bit worried but if it can do 5 a day that should be fine! (im sure Il struggle to get one a day at the start!)

As for tan im thinking nouvatan after doing some research? The tan i used in my course was pale at 16% and had no guide colour so I definitely don't want to use that!

And I think Il use sticky feet etc to start with, then see :)

Nouvatan all the way ;-) x

Latest posts

Back