What next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey Odowd

Nails
Reaction score
Hi im wondering if anyone can advise me. Ive completed nail tech services level 3 and am going on to do beauty therapy level 2 and 3.

Ive booked short course intimate waxing.

But what next i have 2 x advanced learner loans i can still use and want them to be as beneficial as i can.

Im thinking massage course. Is there a lot of call for massage ???

Just trying to do all my plans? And be ahead

Thanks in advance stacey

Massage is normally part of your level 3 beauty qualification.

It's good that you are planning ahead, but maybe get levels 2 & 3 under your belt before you make a decision. See which areas you are more interested in. As Pure said, massage will be a big part of your level 3 qualification.

With regard to the Adult Learner Loans, double check any further beauty related courses you might want to do to make sure you're eligible as fellow students I did Level 3 Beauty Therapy with went on to do Sports Massage Level 3 and I know they had difficulties because they had already received the loan for a course covering massage. I'm pretty sure they found a loop hole and got the loans in the end but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Latest posts

Back