What overspray equipment to use in salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PamperedPinkies

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm opening a salon in around 3 months and I'm wondering ... What do you use in salons to protect from overspray?

I don't want a tent because it's huge and ugly but I can't budget for an overspray booth.

I have seen an overspray tent but I'm not sure how well this is going to protect the room. (P.s I don't spray tan at the moment my techs will do that for me)

Oh I mean curtain .... Like this not tent lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434314766.969740.jpg

If it's a separate room just for tanning and you have a wall fan To suck out the overspray or have a window open or both. It should be fine. X

Our Sunless Sun Extraction Booth Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom by our skilled engineers. Supplied in three gloss colours Black, Purple and Pink, all easy to clean materials. Air and fluid extraction designed by ‘Axair Fans UK Ltd‘ with an air movement of 1,500m3/h (1,500 cubic square meter per hour) into our special designed washable filter which are reusable and easy to replace.

Our spray tan booths comes in only 2 boxes, the assembly takes less than 15 mins (NO TOOLS REQUIRED, THERE ARE ONLY 4 PIECES TO ASSEMBLE)

http://www.sunlesssun.co.uk/boothsextraction/sunless-sun-extraction-booth

Good Luck :)

Happy Tanning

Latest posts

Back