What products does everyone use with electronic facials?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently bought the Bio theraputic micro current machine and am loving doing these types of facials, I currently use the range of products that come with the machine but wondered if anyone used any other products to boost the results? I currently stock dermalogica but I am just about to start stocking Eve Taylor to.
I have quite a few ladies who are having courses so I am trying to vary the facial each time to keep it fresh.
Tinax

Guinot & Eve Taylor

Which Eve taylor products do you find work best with micro current? I am just doing an opening order and I am trying to decide what to take from the professional range to start with
xxxxxxx

Q10 serum. Just had next client turn up, so will update other ET products I use later.
Any of the charged products work well.
Matt is the expert with ET. I do mainly Guinot, but building up ET Clients.

Which Eve taylor products do you find work best with micro current? I am just doing an opening order and I am trying to decide what to take from the professional range to start with
xxxxxxx

You can apply Q10 Serum to the skin - this has a naturally firming effect. You can apply to the face in full or even just on target areas.

You can use the Timeline Response Serum on target areas too (but not all over)
Frontalis lines, corrugator, nasal labial folds, marionette lines, crows feet

Use the Soothing Gel Masque on the skin as conductive gel. It is positively charged and totally ionisable into the skin with iontophoresis.

Good luck! :)

You can apply Q10 Serum to the skin - this has a naturally firming effect. You can apply to the face in full or even just on target areas.

You can use the Timeline Response Serum on target areas too (but not all over)
Frontalis lines, corrugator, nasal labial folds, marionette lines, crows feet

Use the Soothing Gel Masque on the skin as conductive gel. It is positively charged and totally ionisable into the skin with iontophoresis.

Good luck! :)
Why cant you use the timeline all over the face if you dont mind me asking?

Why cant you use the timeline all over the face if you dont mind me asking?

Its really active! It tingles the area that you apply it on most.
So a tingle face is likely to cause alarm.
Though give it a go on yourself and see. I know some people use the Retail version all over. I dont advise but personal choice

Its really active! It tingles the area that you apply it on most.
So a tingle face is likely to cause alarm.
Though give it a go on yourself and see. I know some people use the Retail version all over. I dont advise but personal choice

How about Regenerative serum is it suitable to use with Microcurrent? Is the retail version formulated differently?

How about Regenerative serum is it suitable to use with Microcurrent? Is the retail version formulated differently?

No its lipid based so wont work with it, it creates a barrier to the current

Last edited by a moderator:
Are only Q10 serum and the timeline suitable for microcurrent and other electric facials like Galvanic? What is the benefit of Regenerative serum and when is best to use in facial?

Are only Q10 serum and the timeline suitable for microcurrent and other electric facials like Galvanic? What is the benefit of Regenerative serum and when is best to use in facial?

We have other Positively charged serums that may be ionised into the skin.

Book onto our training course to find out all the knowledge and benefits of the products

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back