What shoes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLF

Reaction score
So im looking for recommendations on shoes with a beauty uniform. Im starting in a new salon Monday and its a full uniform, last job was just tunic le ggings and dolly shoes, but the dolly shoes KILLED my feet.
This salon is a full tunic and trousers set. In grey, Ive included a photo of what it looks like,
What shoes do you all wear? I want something practical and comfortable. I was thinking the sketchers go walk but they're very wide looking with the pants, the pants are straight leg.
https://www.diamonddesigns.ie/beauty-uniforms/beauty-tunics/product/1727-lili-tunic
1727-lili-tunic

get yourself down to clarks, they always have loads of work suitable footwear with build in support arches and even though there pricy, they will last you ages and your feet will thank you :)

I think you can even shop online at debenhams too if you don't have one close by, they even do half sizes which i love for my awkward sized feet lol

Latest posts

Back