What should I do? L&P quandary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luffoo

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this and have only been working for myself for a few months. I have a client who was recommended to come to me as she was unhappy with a set of l&p enhancements she had done at another salon (not a NSS). She had glitter tips and an L&P overlay - I never use coloured tips - only natural. They were hurting her so she filed down the side walls which caused some lifting and she's just not happy with the look. She will have had them on for 2 weeks tomorrow.

So my question. Should I just remove lifting and infill as long as there is no free edge visible near the tip or should I soak them all off and start again?

Any pointers? I'd be eternally grateful for some advice. :)

I would defo soak them off and start again x

I would defo soak off and start from scratch. At least if she has any problems then you know exactly what is on her nails and how to rectify it :) x

Great. Thank you! :)

As she had work done else where first, I would remove all products,being very careful with the filing,andstart fresh,than she can see your work x x

Latest posts

Back