What size brush do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi
I was wandering what size brush that you prefer to use. I use EZflows #8 Oval but I have just invested in an IBD #8 oval but they feel completely different. The IBD one though crimped still feels fat like a round brush, must have more hair in it? (Both these brushes are for L&P)
So what do you prefer?
Cheers
Rachel:hug:

I use the CND Ultra Sculptor #10 most of the time- I have 6 brushes, in sizes ranging from a #5 on up, but my #10 gets the bulk of the workout- I love the control it lends my work ;)

I'm a No 8 oval too!:green:

I have a Odyssey #8 oval at mo. I have tried the IBD brush that you are talking about and I wasn't over joyed with it.

I'm a number 10 user myself. Love it to cover the nail in one time (2 ofcourse when it's p&w).

I have smaller ones, but the nr. 10 is the love of my life.

Minette

I'm a number 10 user myself. Love it to cover the nail in one time (2 ofcourse when it's p&w).

I have smaller ones, but the nr. 10 is the love of my life.

Minette
Is it a #10 oval, flat or round. Does anyone use the flat brush at all? Does anybody use two brushes, one for white and one for pink of different shapes or sizes (get me!!)
cheers
rachel:green:

I have a size 8, i have tried a 10 but nah i love my 8 lol

i have a kolinsky no 8 and i crimp it a little just enough to get the brush out of the total roundness. I also have a long ovalish brush similar to the ultra sculptor and that is also a size 8 .I like to change between my brushes depending on the mood Im in and the customers nails. I guess i like a bit of variety..lol..

Latest posts

Back