What skin care do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoelouisefarmer

Reaction score
What's the best ones you've used?! Looking for a new skin care range for me!! Oily t-zone, everywhere else pretty normal! Any suggestions?

Dermalogica changed my skin? It's totally clear after 30 years of congestion x

I use thst during facials at college ATM! Don't think it's that amazing just yet! :(

I use thst during facials at college ATM! Don't think it's that amazing just yet! :(

Environ. . From the international institute for anti ageing. . Amazing products. Have a look on their website.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just bought ahava into my salon and I'm loving it....very simple skin care but very effective. A friend and myself trialled it first and both have had pretty good results. I've always had ok skin but it feels even smoother at the moment and make up is sitting even better.

What I do is I wash my face in the morning with Biore blemish fighting ice wash then use tea tree water toner from lush cosmetics. if you use foundation or makeup in general, put that on 5 min after your moisturizer. i use Endymion from lush cosmetics( it has a matte finish so you'll look less shiny) for mask i would use Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque in drugstores. exfoliater: dark angels or coal face from lush or st ives cleansers. if you go to a lush store (locations will vary) there will be workers there who will gladly help you find the right product for your skin. plus its all organic. Moreover for the proper skin care always use Lifecell Cream.

Clinique up until about 3 months ago and now I use elemis. My skin has never been so fantastic xx

I've been using boots no7 after being given a gift set. I'm usually really lazy with my skin care but since it was there I thought I'd use it and my skin is looking much better. I use a clean and clear daily scrub but maybe once a week use St. Ives apricot scrub if I feel I need too.

I have oily skin and I have acne but my doctor prescribed me medication for it so combined with my new skin care routine my skin is starting to feel and look much better

Clarins all the way

Just started using decleor and my skin has been brilliant, never been so good. I'm in love!

Try Clarins. I have really unruly skin. Get a shine in by 11 in the morning. I use the gentle foaming cleanser for
comb/oily skin and double serum on a night and my skin looks amazing and this is after years of acne too. You can't even tell.

Image or Circadia. Great products.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone will give some of those a go!! 😁 x

Oof! Apricot scrub and clean and clear? Not great. Get yourself booked in for a skin treatment somewhere and get yourself some nicer products that won't ruin your skin longer term!

I use Osmosis Pur Medical Skin Care... I love it because it addresses skin issues inside and out. Also they have a very nature meets science way of doing things.

Oof! Apricot scrub and clean and clear? Not great. Get yourself booked in for a skin treatment somewhere and get yourself some nicer products that won't ruin your skin longer term!

Is it really bad to use? I've been using it on and off for years and haven't had a problem yet but don't want to cause any problems later on. I hate my skin and after having facials in college I'm not really a fan but that might've just been college

The skincare that is bought on the high street if full of rubbish that doesnt need to be in there and can be very irritating to the skin. It s vicious cycle of buying a high street product thinking it works due to all the detergants stripping the skin and then causing more problems once the skin starts to repair itself and finding its being stripped back again. Also high streets brands can claim a product has x ingredient in it but due to actives being rather expensive they put the absolute minimal amount in to claim the product has it even if its ineffective.

Professional products are far more thoroughly researched and tested so that they dont disrupt the skin but deliver results using active ingredients at effective concentrations. Ultimatley you get what you pay for.

As for not liking facials i would suggest trying on or two different brands and types of facial so that you can decide what it is you do like about them and then have a monthly treatment to improve and maintain your skin. College is only ever about the basics wjth these things so have a good look round for an experienced skin therapist and go from there. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

REN or clarins .. SIMPLE is even good and amazingly low priced!

Is it really bad to use? I've been using it on and off for years and haven't had a problem yet but don't want to cause any problems later on. I hate my skin and after having facials in college I'm not really a fan but that might've just been college

the apricot scrub is awful!! the shell of the apricot can cut your skin (even though you may not be able to see it) I used it for years and my skin was awful but felt really soft, I thought i was doing it some good but since I've stopped using it my skin is amazing
x

Another vote for environ. The only one can really change your skin right from the inside instead of just working on the surface :)
My skin used to be awful, really nasty breakouts and uneven skin tone, I've been using it for about a year and have noticed some amazing changes and for the first time in my life I'm really happy about my skin! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back