What song makes you the most emotional?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine Armani

Reaction score
Lately, Sam Smith - Stay with me has been playing on the radio continuously and it makes me extremely emotional.

An older song that makes me emotional is Gabrielle- Out of reach.

What's yours?
x

Bette Midler, Wind Beneath my wings. An oldy but still makes me cry.

You'll never walk alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers, it was played at my nans funeral, I couldn't listen to it before her funeral, but I really can't now :(

Adele's Someone Like You and Cold Plays Fix You- they remind me of when my sister became ill with cancer. Can't get through either song now without a little tear.

Skinny Love by Birdie- oh dear had a right moment in Decks Restaurant the other week when they were playing this- post baby by a matter of days, I watched this lovely old couple eating together but she was clearly poorly, tears straight in to my cavery dinner!

Evanescence's My Immortal. Gets me every bloody time!

Oooh yes, Gabrielle's Out of Reach stirs my emotions too. Mind you everything makes me cry these days!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Adele, make you feel my love. The first few notes set me off every time!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Somewhere over the rainbow - Israel K version and twinkle twinkle little star by the giggle bellies it was played at my friends baby's funeral, walking through Windsor highstreet and a man on a guitar was playing over the rainbow Israel version I was in floods of tears

Don't You Remember by Adele & anything by The Fray from their How To Save A Life album, especially 'Trust Me', 'She Is' & 'Cable Car'

Lately, Sam Smith - Stay with me has been playing on the radio continuously and it makes me extremely emotional.

An older song that makes me emotional is Gabrielle- Out of reach.

What's yours?
x

Mines Sam smith aswell but his song - - lay me down

His new album is brilliant

I've seen him live 3 times and when he sings this song I just stare at him mesmorised he's fab,probably look like a right weirdo !!!! 😜

Jesus to a Child, George Michael :cry:

Sam Smith - Lay me down (but the acoustic version)

Memories - the Gladys Knight version

Bring him home - Alfie Boe version (Les Mis)

Flower of Scotland on the bag pipes

Ave Maria

Pretty much anything lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Every time I hear it Luther vandross dance with my father again ! So so sad x

Every time I hear it Luther vandross dance with my father again ! So so sad x

This makes me sob, everytime

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Any take that song, my dad died while I was at the take that concert in 09 at the millennium stadium.

Dakota by stereophonics, it was the first song I heard on the radio after I found out.

She loves you by The Beatles

Somewhere over the rainbow

The prayer by Andrea bochelli

Because you loved me by Celine dion

This mortal coil, song to the siren. The bit in the film lovely bones when all the children meet up at the end. Making me feel all strange just thinking about it x

Oh god just remembered Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. That's a killer, especially as it's about his son :, (

Also Keane's Somewhere only we know (and Lilly Allens version of it too)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Three Times A Lady as my dad used to sing it to me. Blub!
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack makes me go goose pimples.
Abide With Me. Sung for my mum at her funeral.
New York State of a Mind by Alesha Keyes reminds me of me and my son at Madison Square Garden before I had to leave home. Sniff!

Christina Aguilera
Hurt

Ave maria

David grey
The other side

Celine dion
Fly

Hanson
Broken angel

evanescence
My immortal

'The bitch is back'....

I went home.

In a mood.

Right, don't laugh as it surprises me too but the lyrics of Take That, Rule the World was very apt for me a couple of years ago and I still have to turn it off if it comes on the radio or TV.
Now writing this has me singing it in my head :irked: Time to put Planet Rock on the DAB I feel.

Latest posts

Back