What to buy, a bag or a case/trolley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YourBeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm in the middle of my NVQ2 Beauty therapy course and already stared to buy cosmetics and some equipment but really don't know what is the best bag to storage it all? I'd like to do a mobile therapy so wanted to get something big enough to fit all the cosmetics needed for a days work. What do you do? Do you have few bags or just one massive one?
Thanks x

I would advise lots of different bags as if your carrying your bed in as well it all gets very heavy and too much. This way if you only have a client for nails you pick that bag up rather than having to carrying every bit of equipment in with you. Keep it light is my advise to save your back for the future x

Thanks, I've only have mani/pedi and waxing things for now but already looks quite a bit. You're right a bad is especially heavy:) thanks for your advise x

i got some a travel type bag with hearts on it from primark with diff compartments and in there i put the man and ped stuff and some facial sponges
the makeup and tinting kit i kept at home and everything else i keep in a locker there to use as and when
cause you do diff units i dont think its worth bringing it all in everytime, just my opinion though

Thanks, one of the girls in my class is using travel bag too but I thought there's not enough pockets and compartments for bottles especially nail varnishes. The other one got herself a big trolley case but already complaints it's too heavy. Do you girls take towels with you or ask your clients?

I think the trolleys are good and you can fit loads in them!! X

I have mixture for diff stuff

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah few bags could be a good idea but I think I'm too disorganised for that and I would be constantly checking if I haven't forgotten something, what's in which bag etc, :)

elouisebrows do you have a big trolley? Does it fit ok in the car? Thanks

Yeah and u can take different compartments off! I have a c class so my boots huge but im sure you could fit in any car no problem xx

I'm not mobile but I work out of 2 gyms so I'm always lugging stuff around. I bought a large Roo case at a beauty show but though it has 3 sections which can be used altogether or remove 1 or 2, it's very heavy. So you won't want to cart it around up stairs. I ended up leaving it in the gym and locking stuff in it. I use a regular carry on wheelie bag and put things in makeup bags I buy in the pound shop. You can organise polishes in the roo roll or the bag with compartments that holds about several polish bottles.

You should really take your own towels x

Yes I would never use clients towels. You can pick them up at a decent price at supermarkets and places like poundstretcher!

Thank you ladies, looks like I have some shopping to do:) I'll try to find a nice bag to fit it all x

Latest posts

Back