What to do when nails are soaking off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've just moved to a beauty room in a salon after been mobile. If somebody has booked in for acrylic removal do you book in any other clients while there soaking off? I'm thinking things that don't take a long time like an eyebrow wax or something x

I've just moved to a beauty room in a salon after been mobile. If somebody has booked in for acrylic removal do you book in any other clients while there soaking off? I'm thinking things that don't take a long time like an eyebrow wax or something x

Umm.....I'm not sure how that would work, as things NEVER seem to go exactly to plan.
On paper, you'll have, 20 mins or so.....But, the brow shape could arrive late, the soak off could want to answer her phone/use the toilet/have a coffee.....all interruptions that will disturb your plan!
I guess if you have a receptionist/salon assistant, who could 'manage' the client, it might work.

I book in a gel polish whilst doing a soak off. Less money lost this way . I just explain to both clients when booking that every ten minutes il have to go between them to file my soak off and then back to the gel polish client. It doesn't cause any hassle

Latest posts

Back