What to retail for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012salon

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering what you all retail at Christmas - nail gifts or packages or vouchers etc
It's my first Christmas in the salon (quiet as it is) I don't want to overbuy and have lots left over. I retail opi polishes, buffers & emery boards currently...
X

Why not buy some cheap favour bags off ebay and make up little parcles of what u already have in stock for retail? That way you dont have to buy more in and you can make them look real pritty and chrismassy with a bow x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've recently got the Japanese wash cloths in 'A bit of Rough'. People are buying them now to put away for Xmas for gifts for people.

Oh what's that??

I love Eve Taylor's aroma wax candles, as they melt not only do they smell amazing but the oil that it melts into can be used on the skin!

They do minis in packs of 3 too and have some gorgeous wintery scents.

Keep one burning and use a spatula to pop some onto ur clients hands, or use it in your manis and pedis, it's a real conversation starter and they really sell themselves!

Latest posts

Back