What to retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eski

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Setting up a small salon and would like your retail advice!

In the treatments, we'll be using Kaeso products to begin with, but would ideally like to sell products alongside the treatments.

I saw that Neals Yard are offering some sort of (cheaper) scheme where you buy a starter kit and really are a rep. You get 25% commission. Like this idea as the costs are low and it is a mainstream product. However, I don't think it is best suited to my salon.

My client-base is youngish, based in a gym, men and women. What would you recommend?

Thank you!!

If don't think it is suited then don't go for it! Don't just try to be cheap, try to be the best! A motto I live by. I really think it is really important to sell and retail products you yourself believe in, it is much easier to sell if you know they work and you love working with them. I am mobile but I sell my favourite products retail. So think what you think would work for your client base and use products you really believe in and not just for their reward scheme or good price. x

Latest posts

Back