What to tone with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraa1981

Reaction score
I am taking this client blonde tomorow. Lots of red colour has been put in the past. Not sure how it will lift. I brought a 9.21 tonner but wondering if I should of got a 9.12 instead or a 9.1. What are your thoughts.

Attachments

• Resized_20170124_081409.jpeg
    Resized_20170124_081409.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 26
You will need to see how clean it lifts before deciding on toner example if she can not lift past orange then you will need a toner at a 7 level

Fustrating not knowing what will be. I havent got the funds to buy a few tubes of different colours and hair shop isnt close by to clients house. I am hoping that I will go past orange. Thats why I thought the 9.21.

Red usually means a lots of brass so I would say proceed with intention that it may not lift that light

Have you got a colour remover? As I'm not sure that would lift past orange

Bleach & 30vol first. Ill do double applications hopefully a third if the hair can handle it and it is orange

Red usually means a lots of brass so I would say proceed with intention that it may not lift that light
Thats why I choose a 9 level not 10. I dont want to think that it will not lift and need a 7-8 level ti tone orange

Latest posts

Back