What to use to get a perfect finish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hi all..
Have been looking at pictures of others gel manicures etc.
I have a fe clients who’s nails are like ski slopes and flick up. When putting gel polish on they always have that dent in them where the pink meets the white... is there anything I can use underneath to get that perfectly balanced look?
Smooth, no dents, dips & ridges!
Thank you!

You will need something like base elevation from Ink London or Structure Gel from Gelish. It’s basically a base gel that adds a thick enough layer to cover any ridges and ski slopes.
Many brands produce something similar. Check if yours have one like that. It will solve your problem immediately

I've just discovered gelousy 1 step and it's THE BEST!! FLEXIBLE, soft gel that gives you a long lasting manicure.. Its compatible with all gel polishes best

shop.gelousy.com

Hi all..
Have been looking at pictures of others gel manicures etc.
I have a fe clients who’s nails are like ski slopes and flick up. When putting gel polish on they always have that dent in them where the pink meets the white... is there anything I can use underneath to get that perfectly balanced look?
Smooth, no dents, dips & ridges!
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back