What would be your magazine front cover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
Having seen this months Scratch magazine cover ( not done by Geeg afterall I saw!!) and today PN's front cover which is (tongue in cheek) borderline "lad's mag" front cover! - Bum cheeks and artichokes:eek: what kind of image/theme would you like to make if you had to do a nails magazine cover?
My daydream is hands engulfed in foaming bubblebath with the fingers poking out at various angles - I actually went as far as trying this whilst in the bath whilst scooping up handfuls of foam!!:lol:

hahahaha iv tried that too...have them on my digi cam, i must upload them...

wendyrose said:
hahahaha iv tried that too...have them on my digi cam, i must upload them...

Lol - I didn't go as far as taking a pic - glad i'm not the only one who does weird things in the bath though!!

thats as far as the weirdness goes..:eek:, oh actually i sing too..lol

as for a cover....a hand in a block of glass with blood red nails wud be cool..

Zuise.e said:
Lol - I didn't go as far as taking a pic - glad i'm not the only one who does weird things in the bath though!!

Too much information !!! :lol:

River

Zuise.e said:
Having seen this months Scratch magazine cover ( not done by Geeg afterall I saw!!) and today PN's front cover which is (tongue in cheek) borderline "lad's mag" front cover! - Bum cheeks and artichokes:eek: what kind of image/theme would you like to make if you had to do a nails magazine cover?
My daydream is hands engulfed in foaming bubblebath with the fingers poking out at various angles - I actually went as far as trying this whilst in the bath whilst scooping up handfuls of foam!!:lol:

fab thread hunnio :) my subs ran out on PN mag oops! (thats a thing for my todo list today!) .....youll have to bring your copy when you come up next week for me to have a looky ;)

I would love to have front cover.... but i havent a clue what id have.... it would have to be striking and really show of the nails..... you got me thinking now........lol........

Latest posts

Back