What would YOU like this Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I think it will be a steak & chips dinner with the girls round mine this year... Unless someone comes along and sweeps me off my feet! In all fairness I think I'm working til about 8.30pm on the 14th anyway! x

Deep tissue massage, body paraffin (do they offer those, lol?), facial... and a lobster dinner!

Just some nice time alone with my man. I will have only just come out of hospital (in hospital on 9th for an operation), so will probably be feeling sorry for myself, so just some nice time cuddled up alone with my man would be nice. Especially if it was in a little hotel or b&b somewhere so we can just snuggle up and watch tv or something (as I doubt I'm gonna be up for much more than that (bless him) lol). As we currently live with my parents - they are ace, but it would just be nice to have some alone time, I'm sure they feel the same too!

Although the week after valentines... We are off to the Brit awards :) to see robbie Williams, Emeli sande, beyonce, rolling stones, one direction and more... Then stay in a nice hotel and probably catch a show the next day :) so I guess that will make up for it ;) xxx

GlamourEyes11 said:
Although the week after valentines... We are off to the Brit awards :) to see robbie Williams, Emeli sande, beyonce, rolling stones, one direction and more... Then stay in a nice hotel and probably catch a show the next day :) so I guess that will make up for it ;) xxx

Ooooo the Brits :) that's something to look forward to after your op sweetie :)
I hope everything goes well for you xxxxx

I usually end up wrapping birthday presents for my son & blowing up balloons putting up banners!! His birthday is Feb 15th!

5 yrs ago I spent the night on a birthing ball to get my labour started after induction!!
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

My mums the same! My sisters bitthdays the 15th too! Although shes turning 20!

For Valentine's I want to go out for lunch to our fave local restaurant. Just waiting for baby to arrive (was due last Sunday) and so long as baby and I are healthy and well enough for our first lunch out with OH I will be happy!! Told the OH we'll do lunch because I would feel bad if the baby disturbed other loved-up couples evening lol :)

Also I would like to be able to forget that the in-laws are arriving on the 19th...

Now I think about it I would love a hot stones massage! But one that really does the whole body and the face, bliss! Maybe next year though :D

My feet are very very neglected, I'd love a pedicure! I'm so busy working I never have time to pamper myself.

I'd love a ring...who knows ;) he picked out his tux for our wedding so he needs to propose!!

Id like a whole spa experience: full body massage, facial, body wrap, luxury mani and pedi :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I love massages. I have a back massage every week at work (perks of owning a beauty salon) but as much as It is lovely, I don't fully relax, I'd love a full body massage at a spa and an hour long facial aswell. I won't get it though and I won't pay the prices as I can have it for free lol

Honestly I'd like just to spend time together as a family. In fact the weekend after valentines will now be our first national trust trip of the year. I love hubby and love spending time with him but being a family is the best thing in the world. I had my kids young, 19 (the day after my birthday), 20 (22 months apart) then my youngest when I was 24. we got married when I was 19 and 9 months old after being together since I was 15. I'm now 27 we've been together 12 years married for 8 and have 3 wonderful children (they're always wonderfully when they are asleep, ask me again at tea time tomorrow I'll wish I was single with no kids!)

Oops of topic there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back