What would you suggest, growing out 8.0 tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been colouring this client for a long time, same colour mostly, just taking one shade darker when white hair was becoming resistant.
She is pretty much 80-90% white, and has decided that she’d like to grow it out soon.
The colour I use is 8.0+ and a touch of 8.03 (beige)
Here is a pic of her hair just before I did roots the other day

Would welcome suggestions I’m a bit stumped really!

e77091928493935ce402f10d9bcc9aab.jpg

I would do a full head of Highlights, that will break it all up

Hi, I’ve been colouring this client for a long time, same colour mostly, just taking one shade darker when white hair was becoming resistant.
She is pretty much 80-90% white, and has decided that she’d like to grow it out soon.
The colour I use is 8.0+ and a touch of 8.03 (beige)
Here is a pic of her hair just before I did roots the other day

Would welcome suggestions I’m a bit stumped really!

e77091928493935ce402f10d9bcc9aab.jpg
I'd do what Jamie said, do a full head of highlights with bleach 3%, give her a violet toning shampoo to help keep the highlights clean yams bright like her white hair.

Your other option is to just weave some 8/0 through the top sections, to start blending the colour, and then as time goes on, put less foils /packets of colour in, that's what I did to a lady a few months back, because she wanted to take it slow lol

Thanks for the ideas! I think that would be the best option actually, just help her grow it out with highlights.
Thanks so much! Being mobile it really helps to have someone else to back you up :) x

Latest posts

Back