What's everyone's opinions on jet2.com?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyleah

Reaction score
Just wondering what's peoples opinions on jet2.com as an airline or jet2holidays for package deals?!
Any good/bad stories, any tips or anything I should be aware of before I book?!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't think I'm going to follow this thread as I've just printed out our boarding passes for Jet2 this morning. Too late now! :Scared:

I wouldn't worry too much!
Done my research & all seems fine just wanting people's opinions.
Where are you travelling from &I too?!
X

I've flown with them once for a package holiday and really could not fault them! X

I flew with them to salou, it was alright. Much better than Ryanair, that was terrifying.

I'm ex easyJet crew and I love flying jet2. Never had a problem :) x

Sent from the catphone

Curious to know why you are asking if you work for them.....but

I almost booked with Thomsons for a weeks holiday in Fuertaventura last month, but saw the same Hotel/package £150 cheaper on Jet2holidays Not only was it cheaper it was a Premium Suite for this price not a bog standard room. I booked with Jet2holidays and I couldn't fault them at all, from having plenty friendly staff on at the airport to the cabin crew.
I booked extra leg room on the plane, but on seeing the normal seats had plenty legroom I needn't have bothered. The plane even seemed brand new!
Transfers to resort were efficient and the Rep stressed that they wouldn't bother anyone during their holiday so no Welcome Meeting, and no selling of excursions, but she made sure we knew where they could be contacted if needed. perfect for me, and I had no need to contact anyone.

Since my return I have already booked a 3 night break in Palma next month with Jet2. I would recommend them over the likes of Thomas Cook or Thomsons for a package holiday.

We've just come back from a jet2 holiday in lanzarote. Great luggage allowance 22kg. Good leg room on their flights. The hotel we stayed at was predominately thomas cook & my only gripe with jet 2 was we didnt see a jet2 rep the whole 2 weeks! Wasn't a problem though as any quieries we had we answered by the thomas cook team

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't worry too much!
Done my research & all seems fine just wanting people's opinions.
Where are you travelling from &I too?!
X

Going from Manchester to Nice. Seeing as you work for them, do you have any tips?

I flew to Tenerife last year and in 4 weeks I'm going with them to Rhodes. I can't fault.
Why do you want to know if you work for them though? Lol am I missing something? X

Latest posts

Back