What's everyone's suggestions please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377547307.960281.jpg so I have a lady after these colours she is all natural base 5, open to suggestions although I normally use wella or loreal, thanks in advance xx

Difficult to tell from a picture but maybe L'oreal 5.64 with a little bit of base 5.

5.6 and 6.66 5.6 with 6% and 6.66 with 9% all done in alternate foils in medium weaves

Do you not have a shade chart?

Looks to me like an ombré, is she wanting the whole effect?

What do you think it looks like, when I used to get this mobile I'd study the pic and my shade chart to find closest matches, I can't remember wella numbers but looks to me like a slightly warm base 5 roots and a 6 base red on the ends. So its a coppery red.

Its ombre. I did something similar last week. 4.20 on roots then smudge through 1/2 5.65 1/2 4.65 then very ends 5.60 and 6.66. All INOA. Have pic somewhere. ..

just me ;)

View attachment 41300 so I have a lady after these colours she is all natural base 5, open to suggestions although I normally use wella or loreal, thanks in advance xx

I would double checkto see if she will really like it in 'real life'. I dont see most people pulling off this look..just my opinion.

Hi thanks everyone, yea I have a shade chart I'm just a second guesser all the time! I am mobile so really do miss having people to bounce ideas off of, yea I reckon she'd suit this as she has similar skin tone etc to the lady in the picture and suits her personality too if you get what I mean?! X

Latest posts

Back