What's goin' on???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
I've been looking at various threads that say they have been updated today, but when I go in to read them, the last update is one I've already read a few days ago???

Also, I'm seeing that I have a PM, but when I click in, I don't have any new ones. The time/date of last visit to the site is also changing when I go to different screens????

What's goin' on???? Is anyone getting this or am I just going insane?

Nope me too, I got 2 emails yesterday saying I had recieved 2 new pm's, but when I looked I had just the ones that I'd read from the day before.

Well, I logged off and closed Internet Explorer. opened Geek page (didn't log in) and was still listed as logged on!!), tried again and still showing as logged on even though I wasn't???

Logged in, went to PMs, went to sent items and back to inbox and there was a new message.

Went back to main forums page and it's all different to what I was looking at before!

The usual computer thing - go out and back in and seems to have sorted itself!! Although my last visit is now showing as lunchtime today, not as when I actually logged in about 5ish?

Latest posts

Back