What's popular for 2014? What are you introducing to your salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
I am introducing lash extensions this year, I have been contemplating it for a while and have decided to go for it.....as well as a course with Gemma lambert for one stroke nail art which I'm looking forward to!! Anything to do with nails and I'm there!!
So what are you planning to bring into your salon, what's proving popular as a request from your clients?

I have recently started doing facials and am introducing micro dermabrasion. I am also going on a one stroke course by Gemma Lambert! Must be the thing to do!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am hoping to do a gel course with CND :)

I've only recently started to do Brazilians which have proved really popular, but I have also had clients asking for different areas to be waxed, such as around the breast area. I think that because they now know I do Brazilians, they are more comfortable asking!

New year may be my daughter training in Brazilians, as she is coming round to the idea, and possibly express lashes!

Vicki x

Intimate waxing with Kim lawless if I get my bum into gear and book on the course, also converting to CND l&p :D x

Im wanting to start doing nails - Gellish/Shellac :D x

Well I've just ordered my Crystal nails E-file and in the new year (Jan hopefully) I'll be doing the training with a Crystal Nails educator in Watford.

And a one stroke course with Gemma Lambert too! :D (she's a popular gal!)

I only offer mani/pedi and acrylic nails, but going to add gelish as one of my services next year...later on, thinking about hard gel training course. :D:D

Oh and I've heard about nail art called Aquarelle which looks interesting too.

There's going to be a two day course in Scotland with Gemma Lambert. I'll be signing up on that!

I'll also redo one of my cnd master classed to keep my GM status :)

Latest posts

Back