Whats the diffrence??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya guys .
I have been thinking about ordering some more acrylic powders but what is the diffrence between the following colours? (they are Creative by the way)
Blush
ultra blush
Flawless pink
intense pink
im confuzzzeedddd lol :green: xxx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Blush..... sheer pink
ultra blush..... soft pink
Flawless pink..... opaque pink for coverage
intense pink..... bright pink
i've been looking up on them recently ready for my L+P class :wink2:
hth's

Thank you so much hun , but can i ask which is best for what? xx

i only know about the flawless and intense pinks because thats what i'll be using...
the flawless is used for nailbed coverage, normally mixed with perfect colour pink, it's also used in Custom Blending. the perfect colour pink is what you use for straightforward P+W's.
i'd have thought being as you're a creative tech that you'd have known about which powders do what!

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya guys .
I have been thinking about ordering some more acrylic powders but what is the diffrence between the following colours? (they are Creative by the way)
Blush
ultra blush
Flawless pink
intense pink
im confuzzzeedddd lol :green: xxx

I may be corrected, but I am pretty sure that the ranges are..
  • perfect colour powders - best used with retention+ (comes in white and pink shades, natural and clear and the Intense pink is a really bright pink colour (too intense for me, I mixed it with perfect colour pink to tame it down a bit...though I did Intense on an Indian lady's nails, and against the darker skin tone it was lovely)
  • ultra powders - also comes in different shades of pink and white and was made for Radical (though they may all work with each other)
  • Flawless pink - is more of an opaque pink for nail biters..and can be used as a base for custom blends
  • solar powders - Creatives origional powders
hope this helps - though I guess the full range will be on their web site or phone and ask for a brochure:)

ValencianNails said:
i only know about the flawless and intense pinks because thats what i'll be using...
the flawless is used for nailbed coverage, normally mixed with perfect colour pink, it's also used in Custom Blending. the perfect colour pink is what you use for straightforward P+W's.
i'd have thought being as you're a creative tech that you'd have known about which powders do what!
Thanks for the info guys, the reason i dont know what they all are is because i have only ever use Perfect pink but when i look in my order book the other day i saw all these others i thought omg what am i missing lol xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back