What's the latest trend for nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi I am wondering whats the latest trend for nails and also whats most popular with ur client's?

Im just starting out as a mobile nail technician. I do gelish and acrylics. Last week posted a pic of my own nails on facebook. I had done a basic dotting design but got a booking off the back if it. Yeah. Planning to do mine again tonight in hope it drums up more business.

Hence asking for advice. If I do something thats of the moment or really popular it might bring in more business x

Just got my copy of scratch magazine, have you looked on the scratch website for inspiration. Also maybe get a copy of the mag itself ;)) at the minute I'm loving having every nail different colour and or design and moyou stamping, it's what everyone one else seems to be liking too x

Not tried stamping yet with gelish and ive not been successful in the past with it but didnt have the stamping polishs. Will have to give it another go. Will have a look on scratch thanks

Latest posts

Back