Whats the strongest high lift tint I can use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myworld

Reaction score
Hi,
In your opinion what is the strongest high lift tint i can use for highlights please? I've not had my hair highlighted in a long time as it keep coming out quiet brassy looking which put me off having it done.
So i then moved on to highlights through the cap for a less block look using bleach, but did not like that either as it ended up lighter at the top than the ends and not in as good condition as the high lift tint. Don't no what vol peroxide was used on that occasion. Want to go back to high-lift, can anyone recommend something please that has given a good result on medium to light brown hair. Or should i stick with bleach with a lower volume peroxide maybe 20%, tint V's bleach?
thanks Ruby

Hi

I have found WELLA KOLESTON SPECIAL BLONDES the best high lift.....if your hair is not too dark or has too much red in it... try the 12/1 or 12/89...with 40 vol of course....leave it on for well over an hour.....

your hairdresser should know which is the best for your hair colour and texture x

Jees, is there really any need for that?!

Jees, is there really any need for that?!

i think you misunderstood lisa's reply..it isnt professional to give non hair pro's advice on how to do their own hair and what colours etc to use..its best left to the professionals...that is what lisa was getting at....
on here we do not give professional advice ie colours techniques etc to non professionals...including hair, nails or skin..as this site is for professionals...and for non professionals looking for consumer/aftercare advice thats not a problem...just telling non pro's ..how to do a pro job...isnt right hth:hug:

Latest posts

Back