What's the youngest age you have been asked to colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
I've just had a text asking how much for full head highlights for her daughter.......... Aged 7...... Yes, 7 years old :0

Trying to compose a polite ish reply lol
What's the youngest age you have been asked to colour/highlight?!

I haven't been asked to colour kids hair oh my god 7 !
could you not reply saying , im sorry but i do not colour anyone's hair who is under the age of 16 ?
there was a post on here not so long ago about coloring under 16s hair xx

There is no way on this planet that I would even consider doing it.
I've just said my insurance won't cover me on under 16's :/
Seriously though what are some people thinking? 7???!!

I know some people , what did they think you would say yeh sure why not lol x

God knows lol see if I get a reply!

it is now against EU regulations to colour under 16 it will state this on your tubes of colour, show her that!

I don't intend to see her lol no reply to my text as yet ......

it is now against EU regulations to colour under 16 it will state this on your tubes of colour, show her that!

A lot of people are not aware of this law. Xx

I won't touch anyone's hair who is under the age of 16 as it states not to in the brand of tint I use also its in the small print on my insurance! The youngest request I've had though was nine years old. :eek:xxx

Mines been 16 months, my cousins daughter. At 5 I did start letting her have a crazy colour flash in her fringe in the summer holidays. Other than that the youngest has been 14 for a correction xoxo

Omg would not dare colour my 7 year olds hair!! What is wrong with people!!! I stick to my age 16 rule but never had anybody ask for younger! X

Latest posts

Back