whats tips are best for a nail biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi ya all ( geeks) i'm looking to purchase some tips that would be good for nail bitters, i have 2 sisters and a mum to do in a months time before her wedding and i had a look at there nails last night and omg :eek: they don't just chew the nails the side walls look like they have been bitten away, i have some full well tips but it takes forever to blend i want to cut my time time as all three want them done at same time :lol: any ideas, many thanks xxxx

Geek has done a tutorial of tipping a biter have a look it's really helpfull, you can also pre taylor your tips by taking out some of the contact area which would shorten your blending time.

Use a cuticle remover to maximise space to work on! Try and get them to stop nibbling for a bit if possible as well (easier said than done :lol: ). I would get them to use an oil on the cuticle area from now onwards as it will soften all those hard bits that they find it so difficult to resist nibbling! I pre-tailor my tips anyway but especially for a biter. Blend well so you have maximum area of natural nail on which to apply product. And I wouldn't leave them too long the first time especially.Good luck.

I use either Creative's Eclipse tips or LCN's 100 tips - the latter are the flattest tips I have come across. If you use a full well tip then cut out most of the well so that you expose as much nail plate as possible when theya re applied.

You could also go one or two tip sizes bigger and tailor them to size, and /or cut a couple of vertical nicks into the well area to help the tip splay out to make it flatter.

Latest posts

Back