What's your best bargain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my hunter wellies in a gorgeous coral for £50 delivered cause they were the last ones left in the country in my size...full sized ones too! Bare in mind the little ones are £75 now hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My best bargain was my bridesmaid dresses at BHS original price was £120 each but I got them for £35 each! It was because they were discontinuing the colour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most recent bargain from Primark, £3 super leggings with crucifix's on.

This thread is so ace! Just remembered another joyus moment! New look in one of my local towns turned into a discount shop with all their ax Paris etc included! I got a wedding outfit the jacket was a fiver, the shoes a fiver, dress 12 pounds! It was a really well to do wedding and loads of trendy people there including a famouse guest! Girls there were talking about their 400 pound dresses etc and I was thinking that my outfit was actually just as nice if not nicer and lots if people commented that I looked nice he he he xxxx

Carpet Right came to fit new bedroom carpet (in my old nice house, not the wreck I'm in now!). They showed me the colour before fitting and I said that's not what I ordered. Turns out the colours had been wrongly labelled. They ended up fitting the right carpet in our bedroom and the wrongly labelled carpet in our guest room for only an extra £30. Bargain because we were going to do that room next anyway!

My mom brought a kids vacuum for my niece (she's 9months old) which should of been £25 for 43p! Bargain! - yes she can't use it until she's walking but it's a future present ☺️ Xx

I bought a brand new Paul's boutique watch on ebay the other day for £4! Great Christmas prezzie!

M&M direct for discounted Ugg boots to add to my collection.. Got 2 pairs for under £120! Genuine aswell, you'd struggle to get one pair for that!

Not much of a bargain but I bought some CAT woman's worker boots lined with fur for £99! Great for winter! They actually feel like slippers :) look like military boots but look great with skinny jeans!

Picked up a brand new lipsy coat in the charity shops the other day for £20! Still on sale now on lipsy's website so god knows why it was in the charity shop. Still had tags etc :) it's a size too big but once I get a few layers on in winter it will be snug! :)

And swaps - my hair dresser does my hair free in return for me fitting extensions, Avon rep gives me my Avon orders free for fitting hers, I also got a free handbag in return for fitting some extensions a couple of months ago from the lady that owns the local hand bag shop (she paid me too!) They all bought the hair etc so it's just my time :) also I did a ladies hair a couple of weeks ago and later that night I got a restaurant voucher through my letter box - who can't complain at a free meal for two?

Had a massive complaint with orange about upgrading my iPad telling me it was the 'latest one out' turned out a new one was coming out a week later... Rang up and complained - they said I could keep my new iPad (which was last years model) AND they would send me the new iPad air free of charge for the same contract - so now I have 3 bloody iPads! My brother has got my old one the new (but last years) model will be a Christmas prezzie to the mother in law and the new new one will be mine! - best complaint ever!

I once complained to BT as they wanted to charge me £600 cancellation fee to terminate my contract (moving out my flat to live back with my parents as I was in hospital after having a heart attack my contract for my flat came up so I thought I'd best move out as I didn't know how long I wouldn't be able to work etc) want mental down the phone - no luck - emailed the chairman and now my mum has 18 months free landline and internet for causing me 'distress' and a £50 M&S voucher. And no cancellation fee.

Yes - I'm a bit of a complainer if it doesn't go my way ;)

Xxx

I forgot about my recent bargain of £30 flights to and from Malaga to go spend some time with some family over there :D in December so waaay out of season :) on that note... Will I need a coat for Malaga or just thick jumpers? Xx

A brand new pair of D & G trainers for my son at a car boot for £1. Stickers still on & in the box! Even better sold them for £15 on ebay!
Last week I picked up 2 angry bird lunch boxes with matching juice bottles for 10p each in b & m!
I love a bargain!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Bought a gorgeous brand new/still in box bracelet for a friend's Christmas present off ebay this week. The full price in the shops was over £40 and I got it for £2.99 including p&p. Felt ever so slightly sorry for the seller as she didn't charge enough for the p&p, so she actually wound up out of pocket just for the bother of listing/wrapping/sending it to me.

Have had several deals that wound up like that, where the seller would have found it cheaper and less bother to just bin their unwanted goods.

I got my car insurance which should have been £3000 for £1500! I worked for the insurance company at that time...what a saving!

Ohhhh I love this thread! I got a pair of sparkly heal ankle boots from Evans this week. Should have been £45, mum ordered them on the cardholder event with 25% off, but 2 days later they were reduced down to £25 anyway! Returned the original pair and re-purchased them at £25 :D

£12.99 pair of rose print leggings in New Look, £5 off in store plus 10% student discount on the original £12.99 price, £6.70 instead.

Pair of £29.99 shoes for the Mr, reduced down to £15 in New Look, got to the till and they were actually £13!

Pair of River Island Jeans on eBay, retail at £45, got them for £4 :D

Bought a dress off someone off Facebook last year for £10, never wore it and sold it last week on eBay c got £25 for it!

Ohhhhh the list could go on and on :)

Went to Ikea today for Christmas decorations and ended up in the clearance furniture section at the end. Saw the dining table I've always wanted reduced from £190 to £130 and happened to casually say to my friend it's more than I wanted to pay. Member of staff overheard and knocked it down to £80 no questions asked. Turns out they're updating their displays next week so all the current display furniture is heading to the clearance bit so they desperately need the room. It's immaculate condition as well so am chuffed

Last year for Xmas my boyfriend wanted Ralph Lauren shoes they were£80 in office went to Bicester the same pair was £30 thought that was a bargin until I got to the till and they were £20! Result!

Ohhhhh my new Kurt Geiger shoes..... £29 instead of £85, bought a Groupon for their outlet store £20 for a £40 voucher. Bought these and some flat white pumps too which are supposed to be £50 and were £10.

All in all it actually cost me £10 per pair :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385250400.199927.jpg

Just a shame I cannot walk in them for toffee. Shall be putting them on eBay this week :(

I wish I was a bargain hunter, I buy pointless overpriced stuff and blow my money and regret it one hour later!

I love a bargain!

Ive signed up to loads of voucher websites 20% here 40% there.

I dont live to far from London and some places in Shoreditch are known to sell brand new designer shoes Miu Miu , Jimmy Choo etc for like £20.

Im a lover of new rather then old but great bargains all the same

I've got size 3-4 feet so have had some good shoe bargains, bought a pair of suede knee high boots from next for £4 last week :) and to top it off my oh couldn't moan about more shoes with how cheap I got them !

A Thomas Lloyd leather 3 piece suite that should of cost £2,500 & got it for £360.

I went looking for a hand held steam cleaner last week, ended up in tesco.
They had one on offer down from £69 to £32.50.... I doubled up £15 club card vouchers to £30 and it cost me the princely sum of £2.50! Result :)

Latest posts

Back