What's your plans throughout October?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I'm in work, bored, thought I'd start a topic for those who are also bored or waiting around.

So what are your plans for the weekend/ weeks coming throughout October?

Any parties, family plans, work, holidays???

I'm usually gearing myself up towards Halloween as we decorate the house, get loads of food in and have a party and make the house really welcoming for the trick or treaters. However, this year we're off darn saff (down south) for the half term. We're going to a firework display at Newbury racecourse (but thats Nov) but we're still undecided on what to do Halloween night with our two girls aged 6 and 11.

On the 12th hubby and I and another couple are going to a comedy play thingy at a local hotel which one of my clients daughter's (aged 40) is starring in.

I've also got a couple of family mystery dining visits booked in so there's some free meals out! :wink2:

Other than that, nothing.

I'm usually gearing myself up towards Halloween as we decorate the house, get loads of food in and have a party and make the house really welcoming for the trick or treaters. However, this year we're off darn saff (down south) for the half term. We're going to a firework display at Newbury racecourse (but thats Nov) but we're still undecided on what to do Halloween night with our two girls aged 6 and 11.

On the 12th hubby and I and another couple are going to a comedy play thingy at a local hotel which one of my clients daughter's (aged 40) is starring in.

I've also got a couple of family mystery dining visits booked in so there's some free meals out! :wink2:

Other than that, nothing.

Haha all sounds lovely, I don't have plans, my friends have no money or have children and I'm left on my own all the time, never go out or do much, I'm only 23, not sure how to get out and about like! It's hard work aye, can't have a meal once a week with friends either because that goes t*ts up!! -_- haha sounds depressing my story does! I need to change that don't i haha!!

TPB, how about having a girls' night at one of your friend's homes, maybe one who can't get out because of children. She provides the venue, you provide mini-manis or similar, someone else brings the wine, another one the nibbles and so on. It needn't cost more than a fiver per person and everyone will love you for organising it. You mght pick up some clients too!

As for me, hubby's b'day, Beauty North, and MAYBE, depending on a difficult family situation, getting away for a weekend to Wales.

I actually have plans for a change!! Off to Bristol to Oktoberfest nx weekend picked up my outfit today looking forward to it. Also doing the race for life twilight run which will be fun then a girly night at the end of oct were off to watch puppetry of the penis should be interesting !!

Latest posts

Back