what's your quietest day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
Does anybody have a day of the week that is always the quietest in their salon?

It really varies. For ages Wednesday was my busiest day and Saturday was always quiet, but then I work til 7 Tues - Friday, so my clients that used to come on Saturdays started to take the evening slots. Now I am just generally quiet all round :irked:

I m quietest on a tues, so I only work til 1pm, on a wed and Thurs I usually work 12 til 9pm, they are my busiest, sat is on and off, fully booked last 2 weeks, but then will prob be quiet for a bit.:)

Friday is my quietest day,i work 2 jobs so my clients know that i get home late on fridays.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

All the days ! :irked:

I've got some weeks were I'm so busy, I don't know what to do and then I've got weeks were maybe I only have one client ....

River

Tuesday is always really quiet for me, so gonna be doin some promotions linked to tuesdays to try and get people in. The end of the week is always heaving tho .

I try my best to keep Mondays free and Tuesdays are usually pretty quiet. I am working late all this week and next cause there are so many city girls that want evening appointments. I would usually be stricter but there are a few new clients. Saturday is by far my busiest day, with back-to-bac,kk all day.

mondays are the quietest for me and thursday fridays the busiest

monday nights are the quitest for me and i dont work tuesday nights
:zzz:

My salon does not open on a monday and tuesday is the quistest client wise but the phone is busy for the rest of the week.

Saturdays are quiet for me.

I am mobile so I think it must be difficult for my clients to have any free time at home away from kids etc..

Latest posts

Back