What's your worst Christmas gift ever received?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I got a massaging type machine from my aunt that I won at the church Christmas Faye the year before and gave to her because I wouldn't use it.

Guess it's the thought that counts and that church benefited in the end.

I also got an half empty bottle of perfume from her once!

I've never really had any bad presents however...

me & my 2 brothers did receive a selection box from our gran one year, she had wrapped them up in paper for us and we unwrapped them and opened them at her house in front of her to find the sweets inside were gone.
My selfish half brother (who stayed with her) had unwrapped and opened them, removed the sweets, taped the boxes back up and then re-wrapped them without her knowing. He was in his 20s!

My gran was very embarrassed and upset, what a horrible thing for him to have done.

The only way is Essex nail polish pack...my mil mustn't of remembered that I am a professional nail tech lol, to be fair she isn't to know these varnished are rubbish & that I only use good stuff I suppose

Wouldn't say it was a 'worst' present but one I wasn't a massive fan of, was a rubber iPhone case from my boyfriend which said 'KEEP CALM AND STAY REEM' needless to say it never was used lol. Bless him he really thought I would like it lol

My MIL bought me and my husband a sporty t shirt each - both extra large. He was quite happy with his, but I decided that I would change it in the sports shop for something else as it still had the price tag of £15 on, which is when I found out they were buy one, get one half price.

I have also had a jumper from her that she bought from the market, that was unravelling. She said it must have been something I did to it!

I used to get upset , but I just laugh now!

Back