What's your worst selling treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

I use the Salon System lash lift kit, as long as you are trained in lash perming you are fine to do this, if not you can do lash lifting training at lots of reputable places.

As long as the lashes are combed through before the shields go on, the lashes are not crossed over when glueing them to the shields and I carefully ensure that the solutions are taken right to the root I get good results.

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle,

I'm going to get on with this ASAP :) I could be waiting 12months to save the £600 required to train in LvL. Xx

Xxx

Love Thy Lashes

The LVL training is next on my to do list but waiting for some extra dates in Cardiff to come up otherwise may travel to London for the October date.

Just to say I trained with nouveau in LVL and it was the best thing I did.

Hello

I use the Salon System lash lift kit, as long as you are trained in lash perming you are fine to do this, if not you can do lash lifting training at lots of reputable places.

As long as the lashes are combed through before the shields go on, the lashes are not crossed over when glueing them to the shields and I carefully ensure that the solutions are taken right to the root I get good results.

Michelle x

Hi Michelle, I am using the salon system lash lift, but haven't yet tinted at the same time, can I tint after applying the neutraliser and would I need to use an additional lash conditioner. I think tinting at the same time will give me a more dramatic effect which what i am after.

Thanks in advance
Laura x

Ha ha ha guys - has this post changed from "the worst selling treatment to the best selling treatment" but good for you...keep talking...:)

I think a lot will depend on your type of business and your client base.

I'm interested in hearing from those with home salons or mobile, what are your worst selling?

( maybe best selling as well :D )

Hi Michelle, I am using the salon system lash lift, but haven't yet tinted at the same time, can I tint after applying the neutraliser and would I need to use an additional lash conditioner. I think tinting at the same time will give me a more dramatic effect which what i am after.

Thanks in advance
Laura x

Hi Laura

I tint afterwards, I just make sure that all of the solution has been removed, I leave the lash conditioner till last and apply it, comb through and leave it on.

I also have a bottle of the conditioner to use on clients and retail the sachets that come with the kit for £1.50.

Michelle x

I am mobile, and my worst selling treatment is semi perm eyelashes and best selling is waxing.. x

Make up for me, 1 client in the 6 months we've been open. We have a great mix of shellac, facials, waxing, tinting, pedicures and manicures. Spray tans and party lashes are a bit all or nothing.

Normal manicures, file and polishes with normal polish and body wraps

Hi Laura

I tint afterwards, I just make sure that all of the solution has been removed, I leave the lash conditioner till last and apply it, comb through and leave it on.

I also have a bottle of the conditioner to use on clients and retail the sachets that come with the kit for £1.50.

Michelle x

Wow Michelle thanks for the great response and the great idea regarding bottle of conditioner and retail sachets.
Will be trying on my friend this weekend with the tint. Thanks again. X

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Paraffin Wax manicures, pedicures and facials - Been open a year now and have never been asked for any of them - even when I put them on offer x

Facials are not overly popular either x

Latest posts

Back