When to do Elemis eye massage, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seesee

Reaction score
Hi!
I know that in elemis advanced facials an eye massage is included in with the facial massage. However, is this the case with a normal skin specific facial with Elemis?
Please help x

Hi!
I know that in elemis advanced facials an eye massage is included in with the facial massage. However, is this the case with a normal skin specific facial with Elemis?
Please help x
Yeah when I do the elemis skin specific I do:
Eye/lip cleanse
Double cleanse
Tone
Décolleté/facial/eye massage for about 10 min
Cotton pad excess oil off face though skin bliss should absorb
Tone
Exfoliate- papaya enzyme peel
While that's on I do 10min hand and arm massage
Remove exfoliator
Tone
Mask
Scalp massage for 10min depending on time
Remove/tone
Eye moisturise
Moisturise

I work for bannatynes and we always do our decolette/facial/eye massage together

X

An eye massage is not included within the skin specific facial, only face and scalp massage [emoji3]

An eye massage is not included within the skin specific facial, only face and scalp massage [emoji3]

I did think our facials got changed quite a bit we got new procedures 2 months ago we don't do any of the welcome touch procedures anymore which dissapoints me I liked that added touch. Our Quartz lift facials aswel have been cut to 60min instead of 75... its weird have any of you had anything like this from elemis? This is for where I work not home lol its strange all same prices though :s feel like im conning clients charging them 75.00 but taking away 10min! X

Yes, it's the same across the board and Elemis are introducing new body treatments which will change the existing ones, in regard to your price change you still need to account for your time and the products that you are using, it is a shame they are changing the routines x

Omg, really? I love the welcome touch. One of the best parts of the treatment tbh.
Elemis is changing, a lot of new products, new design etc. so new routines would make a lot of sense.
I work for Bannatynes too, nothing has changed at my place.
Oh well another training again I guess.

Wot?!?! The welcome touch is going?

I feel that Elemis is trying to rebrand itself and is losing its identity in the process. I last worked with it three years ago but since then it feels like the emphasis of what it's about is changing what with the facial machines and logo change. It's like it's trying to be Guinot or something when it was good as it was. Bit of a shame I think.

Omg, really? I love the welcome touch. One of the best parts of the treatment tbh.
Elemis is changing, a lot of new products, new design etc. so new routines would make a lot of sense.
I work for Bannatynes too, nothing has changed at my place.
Oh well another training again I guess.

oh which one do you work for?
we got a new procedure booklet in our manager has said its the new routines and new times we have to go by, we all disagreed to her because all the prices are staying the same but treatment times are being changed. She told us to keep booking it in and doing it how we would usually however on new clients we have to perform the new routines, luckily for the £70-75.00 facials we only really have regulars for it, I'm not sure when its being put into place though :S

oh which one do you work for?
we got a new procedure booklet in our manager has said its the new routines and new times we have to go by, we all disagreed to her because all the prices are staying the same but treatment times are being changed. She told us to keep booking it in and doing it how we would usually however on new clients we have to perform the new routines, luckily for the £70-75.00 facials we only really have regulars for it, I'm not sure when its being put into place though :S
I work in Bannatynes Cardiff, it is more of a health club with the spa, than what you would imagine a spa experience. 90% of the time it is 3rd party voucher spa days... So very few and far in between lovely Elemis massages, wraps or facials :(

I work in Bannatynes Cardiff, it is more of a health club with the spa, than what you would imagine a spa experience. 90% of the time it is 3rd party voucher spa days... So very few and far in between lovely Elemis massages, wraps or facials :(

We're exactly the same more health club than spa :/ we get so many spa days it's unreal but there so rude aswel! We have a lithuanian girl who works with us well 3 and she speaks Russian, these two Russian clients forgot there voucher had to pay and called our english therapist an English retard while our lithuanian one took them through! :o we only have our regulars pay for the advanced facials :/ oh get alot of skin specific through the midweek madness deal though lol

That's the trouble with spas. A lot of customers expect something for nothing.

We're exactly the same more health club than spa :/ we get so many spa days it's unreal but there so rude aswel! We have a lithuanian girl who works with us well 3 and she speaks Russian, these two Russian clients forgot there voucher had to pay and called our english therapist an English retard while our lithuanian one took them through! :eek: we only have our regulars pay for the advanced facials :/ oh get alot of skin specific through the midweek madness deal though lol

I am Latvian myself :D and do understand Russian, so I have been in similar situation when people are just plainly rude in foreign language. The other day wowcher spa day was in for 2 mini treatments, they were late 5 minutes (saying they didn't know they have turn up 10 mins in advance), and didn't have voucher with them and obviously they have to fill in client record cards etc. which takes time, then moaning about tiny treatments ...God, that was fun :D :D :D Sometimes I feel like babysitter for a 5 year olds.
I have quartz lift facial in tomorrow, so happy days :) Do you sell Elemis Biotec products at your spa?

I am Latvian myself :D and do understand Russian, so I have been in similar situation when people are just plainly rude in foreign language. The other day wowcher spa day was in for 2 mini treatments, they were late 5 minutes (saying they didn't know they have turn up 10 mins in advance), and didn't have voucher with them and obviously they have to fill in client record cards etc. which takes time, then moaning about tiny treatments ...God, that was fun :D :D :D Sometimes I feel like babysitter for a 5 year olds.
I have quartz lift facial in tomorrow, so happy days :) Do you sell Elemis Biotec products at your spa?
I've now moved to a beauty salon in a different place bannatynes was just a nightmare. At bannatynes in pborough they sold the biotec products but didn't do the facials. When I asked the elemis rep she said it was because they didn't want.it everywhere. My new place im at have the biotec products and facials so I'm going on thw biotec training next month which will be good! :):) do you guys only have the products? Clients are just so rude x

I've now moved to a beauty salon in a different place bannatynes was just a nightmare. At bannatynes in pborough they sold the biotec products but didn't do the facials. When I asked the elemis rep she said it was because they didn't want.it everywhere. My new place im at have the biotec products and facials so I'm going on thw biotec training next month which will be good! :):) do you guys only have the products? Clients are just so rude x
Only products :( As the regional rep informed, we should get it for few weeks at some point, just to try it out. Im so chuffed for you, I bet the training will be awesome :)

Elemis are changing as they're going into the American market , apparently it wasn't too clear what the facials did whereas now apparently they are ... I like the new names an regimes are simplified to me but I don't like the welcome touch not being included and the tingsha bells are no more [emoji22][emoji22]

Latest posts

Back