When will Mr. Camelot smile down on me and let me win the lotto?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButterflyRoom

Reaction score
As the title says when will this happen, I think it's only fair I play the lottery every week I work hard but still rarely even a 10er, I'm not greedy just enough to pay my mortgage would suit me! What would u geeks do if u won??
🌸

I'm a euro lotto girl and have dreamt many a time of winning more than £5.60 my biggest win yet! Definitely pay off my parents mortgage and just help out my friends and family to!

Exactly we're not greedy just want to be comfortable and help the people we love! 😄
🌸

I was discussing this very subject yesterday with one of my clients.

A few months back, the lotto was HUGE and I mean HUGE! I bought 5 tickets for myself and my son bought 5. I prayed and prayed to win but didn't...

My plan was to pay off all my bills, my family's and friend's bills, fix up my rapidly crumbling abode and give most of it away to charity.

For just once, I would like to NOT worry about money...

I had already planned how I was gonna break the news to family and close friends that I was a multi millionaire! Oh to dream!!
🌸

Latest posts

Back