Where are all the Suffolk/Norfolk therapists/techs/stylists, etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sxc_hannie

Reaction score
im finding very few east anglians!!!! where all all you suffolk and norfolk beauties???? lets arrange some treatment swaps :D
hana

Hi
I was wondering that too!! There's no way of searching!
I'm in suffolk and I think a geek called KHS with marge Simpson picture is in Norfolk. I'm offering lashes, just started in December. Where are you based?
Vicki x

I live between bury, diss and thetford (middle of nowhere!) and I work in attleborough! How about u?! x

That's still quite far from me even, I'm on east coast about 30miles north of Ipswich!x

Just seen geek 'dolled up' in here is in halesworth.x

Where ru rippersroo? I used to live in Lowestoft as a kid!

I'm in the "beautiful" 😡 town of southwold! Haha full of fogeys!x

looooool i know it well! have you always lived there? what school did you go to?

I'm a norwich girl! Still a newbie though as only just qualified!

looooool i know it well! have you always lived there? what school did you go to?

Yes unfortunately! Want to go to Cornwall, had some time living in s.france when I was 17. I went to Bungay, when did you escape??haha

I'm a norwich girl! Still a newbie though as only just qualified!

Love norwich my brother lives there and good shops!

Love norwich my brother lives there and good shops!

I have to admit I've been here all my life and can't ever imagine moving away, (my family except brothers and my hubby's family are all Essex) always look forward to coming back if I've been away, I'm just north in the suburbs. Best of both worlds, city and shops on doorstep but also next to the country side and not far from beach! And norfolk folk ain't all that bad haha

Norwich is lovely!

I went to john leman!

Norwich is lovely!

I went to john leman!

Yeh everyone around me went to leman as it was in catchment but all my mates were going to Bungay so I had to pay the bus fair! there was only about 10 of us on a little mini bus.
How old are you then?x

Yeh everyone around me went to leman as it was in catchment but all my mates were going to Bungay so I had to pay the bus fair! there was only about 10 of us on a little mini bus.
How old are you then?x

Ripe old age of 30 now!

You?

I'm in North Norfolk, but originally from Cornwall, so the new regional accent suits me...lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Another geek here from Norwich
Diane x

I'm from norwich tooooo :).

Good to see some local geeks! Do you have twitter I can follow?x

Latest posts

Back