Where are you going on holiday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
I'm always jetting off even if it's only for a couple of days!

Feb I went to Cyprus.
March I went to Germany.
April have booked a hotel by the coast for easter to get to spend some quality time with my fiancé.

Currently thinking where I can go in May ;)

So where have you been this year and where you planning? Maybe we can say where's best to go and things to do in those places x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lanzarote in June then next year vagas can't wait! :)

I'm off back to Rhodes at the end of May. AGAIN.
Been going since I was 6 so 27 years! I lived there for 3 years.
I go to Pefkos in the south of the island which is right next to lindos.
Can't wait to see my god children and my best friend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to Rarotonga in July/August! It's a little island in the Cook Islands in the Pacific.
if you search it on google images it seriously looks like paradise!
Anyone else been? Tips on what to do/where to go? :)
It's so far from the UK and would mean connecting flights etc so we're going on our way home from New Zealand! :)

I'm going to Rarotonga in July/August! It's a little island in the Cook Islands in the Pacific.
if you search it on google images it seriously looks like paradise!
Anyone else been? Tips on what to do/where to go? :)
It's so far from the UK and would mean connecting flights etc so we're going on our way home from New Zealand! :)

That looks lush! Think I would just lay on the beach in the sun getting myself nice and tanned. I wouldn't bother doing anything else. Maybe sip on a cocktail or 5... Let us know how wonderful it is! Might even book it for the honeymoon next year (if I can get him on the planes... He's not the best with travel..) x

Next trip is Belize!

I'm going to Tunisia in June for a pre-baby holiday and then Sweden in June next year for my best friends wedding. Finally get to break the '3 times a bridesmaid, never a bride!'. So excited!! Never been to a friends wedding before! X

Off to Rhodes in June and hopefully see my friend in Gibraltar in September!

Off to majorca in June never been before so looking forward to it can't wait for a bit of sun ☀️ X

Does the sofa count as a holiday?? Last time I went on holiday was in 2009! Other than the 6 months of living and working in Spain back in 2011! Just starting up a business so gonna be a long time before I go anywhere again unless I win the lottery I don't actually enter lol!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I'm off to Egypt in July can't wait never been . Downside to being self employed is no wages for a week .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm off to Egypt in July can't wait never been . Downside to being self employed is no wages for a week .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where in Egypt you going!? My mum used to live their! Be careful in July it will be over the 50s, hats, sun cream and plenty of water!!! I went in May once and got really ill with sun stroke! Lovely country tho once you get past the in your face tourist blah lol! Karnak and Luxor temple is beautiful. And the valley of the kings sooo interesting! And snorkelling in the Red Sea is amazing lol! Iv done almost everything on Egypt other than go to Cairo!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I'm going to Spain for two weeks in July. My mum and dad live there so we go and stay with them and it means we have babysitters so actually get chance to relax :)

We're gonna go to lake como in September. It looks amazing! We might stay at the villa James Bond was filmed at! (Bit expensive though! So maybe not lol) We normally go to America every year but decided to do something different this year! X

We are doing a week in st tropez then a week in lake guarda!!! Can't wait!

In November we are going to Singapore for 3 nights then a week in Bali! We prefer 10 day holidays as a week is never enough and 2 weeks too long. We always try to get away to Spain a couple of times a year to visit our friends and family too.

Well over Easter im going all the way to Berkshire! For August we've booked a week in Nice. Still thinking about the October school holidays, will do something but don't know what yet.

Next year is a bit more exciting. We're planning Italy, Belgium, Holland and Germany.

For the last 12 years we've really done nothing but beach/resort holidays and we're a bit bored of that now. The kids are now old enough to drag around for some sightseeing. As long as the hotel has a pool they're happy.

I'm off back to Rhodes at the end of May. AGAIN.
Been going since I was 6 so 27 years! I lived there for 3 years.
I go to Pefkos in the south of the island which is right next to lindos.
Can't wait to see my god children and my best friend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lindos is beautiful, i absolutely LOVE Greece, such a beautiful place and beautiful people.

As for going away nothing planned yet x x x

Haven't been abroad in 6 years (and that was the only time I've ever been abroad!!) my holiday this year is sunny Scarborough!!! :D

Latest posts

Back