Where can I buy a wax trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi

I need a new wax trolley for my wax pots, spatulas and all my waxing stuff, just wondering where you all bought yours?

I cant remember where I bought my last one, but I've looked on beauty express and they're in the region of £80 which I think is a lot for a trolley on castor wheels. Ebay have some cheaper ones but you dont always get what you see in the picture on ebay so would rather avoid it. It doesnt have to be a trolley specifically designed for salon use provided it looks good, is durable, safe, and easy to keep clean. Thanks for reading :D

I'm looking too, preferably for quite a tall one. I seem to remember someone saying they got theirs from Ikea. Might be worth a search?

I have bought equipment from Salons Direct and Beauty Express and they both have a good range of trolleys to choose from.

Jack

Great! Those Ikea ones look ideal, and way cheaper than "proper" beauty ones. I will be heading over to Ikea next week :D

I have the "cheaper" IKEA one and I have to say it fits my needs perfectly! I have 2 pots on the top with my lotions and potions (those that I use for the waxing treatment!) and the pots you can hang off the sides are perfect for having your spatulas and strips in and that leaves me 1 hook on that side for hanging a towel from for just in case :) If only they did purple pots! :)

It has a drawer for supplies you might need and a couple of shelves for anything bulkier (I have my spare wax on top shelf and all my spray tanning extras on the bottom shelf :) )

Great! I think I'll go with the cheaper one too then if it fits two wax pots on. Thanks for all your help ladies

I had the ikea trolley as well love it better than my other one which is a beauty one xx

Latest posts

Back