Where can I buy Nail Tek Natural Alternative Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chris6080 said:
I bought this kit along time ago from Alan Roy. Rang up to buy some Nailtek treatments and got talked into buying the Natural Alternative System - well they did make it sound sooo good and totally what every nail tech needed - gullible? Not I!!!

Well, in my humble opinion it is a total and utter waste of money! Why?

Firstly, the tips. Yuk! They are applied under the nail and are extremely difficult to fit. They more often than not have to be tailored to fit properly otherwise they really hurt - honestly - aaargh :-( It took me a fair long time to get them fitting snug as a bug not to mention the high volume of tips I wasted in the process! You only get 70 and I used 'xx' amount to get my first decent set so wasn't best pleased.......

Then you simply apply their 'special' resin to build up the extended tip to level with the edge of your natural nail - thus eliminating the 'ledge' - if you get my drift.

Then you use their 'special' activator to quick dry the resin.

I say 'special' cos it must be! - the kit cost me an arm and a leg! Personally speaking like, I think you could use any thick resin and any activator and get the same result - perhaps I am being cynical here?

When buffed smooth you then apply Nailtek base coat and treatment (which is what I was originally ordering anyway so I got 2 of those in the end :-()

Oh and I forgot to mention the video - yes well, the video was American and wouldn't play on my video recorder so I rang them up and they sent me a CD.

Well, by the time that arrived I had used it and was only too happy to sell it on - for a lot less than I paid for it unhappily!

So, my advice is - if you want to try this system - you can adapt your own natural nail tips so that they can be applied under the nail , use your own usual resin and activator, and apply a base coat and nail strengthener and save yourself over £50.00. Finally see what you think....... you may be disappointed! Or perhaps it really is the best thing since sliced bread - you decide.......

I have just received a phone call about this system and i am confussed as the lady said it hasnt been launched yet and is brand new .....yet this thread started last year !!!!! she has asked if i would like a demo on it.... tips applied under the free edge and product applied over the top....etc.....so is it new or not.

Hi Angie

I can imagine you are confused and so am I! I bought the system from Alan Roy probably 2 years ago now. I can only think it is 'brand new' to this lady and the company she represents but the bit about not launched yet - well, maybe they have modified the system since I bought it?

I suggest you contact Alan Roy 01959 565616
Fax: 01959 565618
Email: [email protected]

Perhaps they can draw some light on this.

Good luck.
Chris

NailStyle said:
I have just received a phone call about this system and i am confussed as the lady said it hasnt been launched yet and is brand new .....yet this thread started last year !!!!! she has asked if i would like a demo on it.... tips applied under the free edge and product applied over the top....etc.....so is it new or not.

I have the nailtek natural alternative nails #1 -10 supports. Each box contains 50 of the nails. I am willing to sell them for $2.00 a piece. If you are interested you can contact me via email then we can talk on the phone if you respond. I can list them on ebay or we can figure out a different route, if this is the product you are searching for.My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back