Where can I buy these nail art details?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
Hiya! Hoping someone can help me! I saw the picture below on Instagram and was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the zip details from in the UK? Any help or ideas of where I could get them would be muchly appreciated :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401282588.765863.jpg

It looks like just mini circular studs laid out in a V shape then the zip separately stuck on. I know you can get the mini gold balls on eBay. Maybe you could find the zip on eBay or either a sewing shop..boyes maybe??
X

Ahh yeah I see what you mean about it being separate! That's great thank you! I'll have a look at that! Thank you! Xxxxz

You can buy flat water decals with zips but for 3D effect little balls done seperatly like above said x

Hiya! Hoping someone can help me! I saw the picture below on Instagram and was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the zip details from in the UK? Any help or ideas of where I could get them would be muchly appreciated :) View attachment 66229

I love it. Good luck and show us a pic when done :)

I'm not sure about the actual zip part but I have seen the little balls on eBay, they come as a chain if that makes sense. I'm not sure how well they would stay on tho?

Latest posts

Back