Where can i buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Hi all

Im just starting my NVQ in beauty Therapy and i have been given a list off equipment to get from places in plymouth. Now the problem is i dont need to buy the whole kit as i have some off the stuff.

I need a kit for facials which we will be using susuan molyneux does anybody know where u can buy these products at reasonable prices.
Also looking to buy the hive waxing kit as well.

any info would help

Thanks in advance

I think the Hive stuff can be bought from wholesalers like Ellisons, Capital, Sallys etc. If you do a Google type of search for Susan M as I am not sure where you can buy them - alternatively check on the www.professionalbeauty.co.uk site for exhibitors at the shows and there may be a website for SM.

Hope that helps.

Try ebay they have some bargains

Hi, I use 'susan molyneux' products for my facials and find it all fabulous stuff to work with. You do have to buy direct from them though, there is a minimum buy to set up an account, although if you contact them I'm sure there is a student package you can buy. I think the website is www.susanmolyneux.co.uk . x

Latest posts

Back