Where can I do a make-up course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi

I'm thinking of doing some training which will allow me to do make up. I'm a nail tech at the moment based in a building where there is a hair salon and beauty therapist, but no one offers make up.

I've had a look at my local college prospectus and there is an NVQ certificate, but I'm wondering if there is a private company qualification that I could do (eg like Creative is for nails).

Can anyone tell me if they know of such a qualification and who I can contact?

Hi

I'm thinking of doing some training which will allow me to do make up. I'm a nail tech at the moment based in a building where there is a hair salon and beauty therapist, but no one offers make up.

I've had a look at my local college prospectus and there is an NVQ certificate, but I'm wondering if there is a private company qualification that I could do (eg like Creative is for nails).

Can anyone tell me if they know of such a qualification and who I can contact?

you can do make up with Nail Beauty Training Courses in Norwich, Essex, Hampshire, Manchester, London : Home
maybe that would be the sort of thing you are looking for ?

Thankyou!:hug:

would u go to one in manchester or is that too far?

OK! Just saw you are in Bradford.
sorry still none the wiser.

but if you do decide to do it at albion academy let me know and I'll join you. One of the organisations I provide my services for are begging me to do make-up.

No worries, my geography is bad aswell. I thought Egypt was in South America (long story!!).

I dont think Ripon is too far actually, Manchesters fine aswell I'd be prepared to travel to either.

Long day at the Salon tomorrow so I'm off to bed now but I'll have a proper look tomorrow and get back to you

Night:hug:

Hi all,

I too would like to know where I can train in makeup. I am busy training to do nails at the moment. But have done a very basic makeup course at our local community learning college in the evenings. I would like to eventually be able to offer this service along with nails.

I know your geography isn't great, but I'm no where near Manchester or Ripon. Im up in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Thats quite far north on the east coast!!:lol:

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Angie

Latest posts

Back