Where can I do LA weave training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
Hi I live near Cambridge & keep looking to do my la weave training the only place that ever comes up is km hair extensions? Where did you train? And what was the cost? And if you know anywhere around Cambridge or Peterborough please let me know :) thank you

Hiya! We offer this, please inbox for information x

I trained with KM about a month ago and i loved it! I trained in Edinburgh and i got to do the Nano weave and the LA weave for a special price. You have to do a model when your home before you get your certificate but mines was sent to me 2 days after i emailed them. Would highly recommend!

How much does it cost to train and are there any prerequisites? X

I think i was £300 for both methods and didnt need to bring anything or need any qualifications ect x

Aw thanks! That's great! X

I attended the KM LA Weave course last Monday in Portsmouth. I am a qualified hairdresser and have also attended Belle extension courses.

I really enjoyed the KM course, it was thorough, well presented and I would highly recommend the course. The tutors were friendly and very helpful too.

Thank you so much lovelies xx

Why is it so much more expensive on the KM site to do LA weave training courses when Connect 2 Hair offer about 3 methods of extensions application for a fraction of the cost?

I think its because our expenses are lower so we can offer lower prices. Our profit margin is lower and we are happy to work for less and sponsor low paid students also. We trained Kyle in hair extensions some years ago and he went on to open his own company km hair extensions. We wish him well.

I seen the thread where you and Kyle had a little disagreement lol.

[emoji23] that was my thread! Connect 2 hair do you train anywhere else? I live in Cambridge!! No where around here does it[emoji80]

We train mainly in Manchester sorry. Hope you find a training provider in your area.

We train mainly in Manchester sorry. Hope you find a training provider in your area.

Friends sometimes have differences but always make up in the end xxx

Why is it so much more expensive on the KM site to do LA weave training courses when Connect 2 Hair offer about 3 methods of extensions application for a fraction of the cost?

I thought the KM course was value for money. The course content was good, tutors answered our questions clearly. The equipment was good quality and we spent plenty of time on the practical with lots of help from our tutors. The course notes were clear, I have been on a course previously with another company and there were no course notes provided as they had run out and the students were told to request them from the company after the course. It took months for me to get the notes having to email, text and call on numerous occasions.

Whereas some courses give you your certificate on completion of the course, KM issue their certificate on successful submission of a case study, which to me makes sense. Certificates for courses should not be issued unless the student is competent.

The course was not rushed and I felt comfortable asking questions. I know other threads have criticised KM's administration, but if you supply the correct info and follow it up if you have a problem then it is quickly put right.

My tutors were Kyle and Roxy and they were fab, very knowledgeable.

This is of course my opinion but I hope it helps others when choosing a course.

We trained Kyle & Roxy so glad you are happy with their tutoring service.

Latest posts

Back