Where can I learn to sculpt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi there, i qualified last year in VTCT Level 2 nail technology. We werent taught how to sculpt though so was wondering if any of you lovely geeks could point me in the right direction of somewhere where i could do a short course to learn this? I live in Poole, Dorset and I use the EDGE acrylic products..
Also, was wondering about colored tips? Not sure if the edge do coloured acrylics, but if they do anyone know where i can get it? Nearest wholesalers to me are capital and sallys and i dont think ive seen any there.. Or do you use coloured tips instead? If so, would you use these with pink or clear acrylic? Or doesnt it matter???

And final question is about tips for severely bitten nails? Are there any good ones that i could get (if so where from?), or is it a case of sculpting only for this (which at the mo i cant do :-( )

Sorry for all the questions! xx

Hi there, i qualified last year in VTCT Level 2 nail technology. We werent taught how to sculpt though so was wondering if any of you lovely geeks could point me in the right direction of somewhere where i could do a short course to learn this? I live in Poole, Dorset and I use the EDGE acrylic products..
Also, was wondering about colored tips? Not sure if the edge do coloured acrylics, but if they do anyone know where i can get it? Nearest wholesalers to me are capital and sallys and i dont think ive seen any there.. Or do you use coloured tips instead? If so, would you use these with pink or clear acrylic? Or doesnt it matter???

And final question is about tips for severely bitten nails? Are there any good ones that i could get (if so where from?), or is it a case of sculpting only for this (which at the mo i cant do :-( )

Sorry for all the questions! xx

Hiya babe most nail companies do training courses and if you ring around I am sure you will find one close to you that does sculpting.
I am also not sue about Edge coloured acrylic but you can buy coloured acrylic from Creative and Ez-flow.
Coloured tips can be brought and are better used with clear acrylic so that the true colour shows through.
There is a fab tutorial on here for tipping a bitten nail which may help you.

Hi, apart from fixing yourself up with a bit of 'Real time' training, you could always hop onto youtube. Do a search and you'll come up with stacks to watch that could be helpful. :)

Latest posts

Back