Where can I order/buy Lamaur products in UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Hi folks.
Where is the best place in the UK to order or buy Lamaur products.
They are becoming increasingly difficult to obtain these days.
Capital does not stock Lamaur.
Sally did only stock the Apple Pectin, but have now stopped this.

Maybe they can only be ordered through a Lamaur rep, but I don't own a salon.

In my opinion, they made the best shampoo/conditioners and treatments.
Maybe I'm biased, but they really are superior to any other products I have used.

Any info or advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.:cry:

Sorry i can't be of any help ,i used to use a few of their products years ago and loved them.I've been trying to souce some NRG for a while but no luck so far so i'll be watching this thread with interest.

Sorry i can't be of any help ,i used to use a few of their products years ago and loved them.I've been trying to souce some NRG for a while but no luck so far so i'll be watching this thread with interest.

Maybe they now only trade in America. But yes I remember the NRG.
We used it as a conditioner or a strengthening treatment. I remember it
had a beautiful smell of pear drops. Ahh the good old days.:)

Hi, i used to use lamaur products about 20 yrs ago and agree they are brill, but havent been able to get them for 15 yrs now, ive just opened my own salon and guess what..our old lamaur rep popped in last week and Lamaur is now rebranded but with the same products, nrg, seal and protect etc. cant remember what they are now called but when i go in shop tomorrow will get the reps card and let u know, i live in norfolk but im sure he can let u know where locally u can get some xx

Hi, i used to use lamaur products about 20 yrs ago and agree they are brill, but havent been able to get them for 15 yrs now, ive just opened my own salon and guess what..our old lamaur rep popped in last week and Lamaur is now rebranded but with the same products, nrg, seal and protect etc. cant remember what they are now called but when i go in shop tomorrow will get the reps card and let u know, i live in norfolk but im sure he can let u know where locally u can get some xx

Ah thanks very much.
This is so appreciated.
Is the rebranded name Zotos by any chance.
They may use the Nucleic a name for all their products.

It would be fantastic if they still make "Organicore" "Nucleo pak" and "Phlexhair" treatments.
:)xxx

hi again, spoke to my rep today, the products are now called 'Merlin', the website is a bit confusing but my rep, Vern makes it less complicated, his email is [email protected], he is quite happy for you to contact him,
nikki x

hi again, spoke to my rep today, the products are now called 'Merlin', the website is a bit confusing but my rep, Vern makes it less complicated, his email is [email protected], he is quite happy for you to contact him,
nikki x

Ahh thanks Nikki.
You are sooooo kind.
xx:):)

I think McCoeys wholesalers in Belfast stock that range but I'm not 100% sure!
I havn't seen it about in ages, never in McCoeys, but I loveeeeee this range, NRG rocks! x

Yes, Merlin by Curzon Professional have all the shamppos and treatments which are similar to Lamaur.

I now order from them.

Prolate 15 is just like NRG and even smells of pear drops.

Proline 30 is even stronger and resembles Organicore.

Propak Protein (W20) is for salon use only and is the strongest protein treatment.

Central Balance is similar to Nucleo Pak.

Orange Moisturising and Papaya Therapy is similar to Phlexhair.

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back