Where can you get LA tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo_boo1269

Reaction score
Where can you get LA tanning solution other than their website where its xx.xx or ebay as theres none on there and I'm looking for it to be a bit cheaper x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Surely the manufacturer of any trade product is, always, going to be the cheapest option?

hth

I was just seeing if I could get it anywhere cheaper as my feller is paying for my training next week and he's paying £50 for it and I've got to pay xx.xx for the solution and he'll probably moan over the price of it! X

www.rosebeautyonline.co.uk No Vat, and BOGOF! So its £xx.xx for 2 litres, with free delivery and NO VAT!! I dont know how long they are doing it at this price for so Id grab it, I ordered 12 litres last week to keep me going at thaat price ;)

I've seen LA Tan cheaper on other sites, but to be honest they're always doing deals and their BOGOFs are always good value. Plus their last special offer was a free litre of their new FAST tan with their usual BOGOFs - so, 3 litres for the price of 1!!

LA tan is one of the cheapest anyway ive found. you get 2 litres for the price of 1 usually.

Hi, What fantastic offers la tanning have on bogof but I have only used the 8% has anyone tried the disco yet x:eek:

Yes i am on my 3rd bottle of 18% my clients love it, although i would say its prob like a 14% Nouvatan.

The last bottle of LA 18% i purchsed doesnt seem right as my regulars have not turned out as dark as they have done before. I do need to send it back and get it checked.

I have just received samples for 20% Nouvatan...cant wait to try this!

Call 07790659007 rep for LA tan x

Latest posts

Back