where do i go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliceellen1974

Reaction score
Hi there geeks

Would just like some advice from you please...

I trained as a tech (VTCT Adv Nail Tech) three years ago, but never really got into it. Since then i have had three, yeah three, children and i am doing my best to get back into it.

I have been practising loads, doing friends and relatives for free.... watched an ez flow dvd (which i have learnt alot from), read the complete nail tech from cover to cover and purchased loads of new products incl nail art.

I am due to go for some one to one training with an experienced tech in a few weeks but am wondering what you would suggest to help me more? Am i following the right route?.... i am trying to get hold of information on courses to convert to ez flow too.

Is it normal to feel like you don't know anything even though I have my VTCT (which incidently taught me not very much now i am reading and researching alot!)????

Any advise would be fab - thanks in advance

ps if i am to "do nails" from home as well as mobile do i need extra insurance to nail insurance???

many thanks

jane xxx:Grope: :Grope: :Grope: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whether you are going on the right path all depends on who your 1-2-1 training is with.

Although I am biased towards Creative, I am sure the Ezflow path is a good option too. Why not pm Sparklepink who is a great Ezflow educator.

Remember, you get what you pay for! Good luck!

thanks so much, have messaged sparklepink
x

Latest posts

Back