Where do you buy your window displays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
hi,
I dont know if everyone does these things but i love to change my window and make them nice to look at and themed.
Im wondering if people would like to share theyre ideas and laces they buy from like wedbsites and shops?

My next window is Alice through the looking glass theme.. Got most of my stuff from BnM bargains and Matalan.
Going to have a Mirror with offers saying turn back time this spring :)

Let me know your ideas and sales

50veiws but no comments ... :(
Would love people to share they're ideas xx

I think probably most people aren't as creative as you when it comes to windows. More and more salons I see stick to either posters on the glass or small displays of products, which mostly hardly ever change, let alone get dusted.

Your window idea sounds fab. I have a full glad shop front which doesn't leave much room for decoration. You sound very creative!

Lol ... perhaps you should tell us the ideas you have used in the past and give US some inspiration!!

awww i'd love a shop window to decorate! the florist by me did a massive christmas wonderland theme in december, being mobile i'm limited to reindeer antlers and a red nose for my van, but that only lasted a day and my dad hid them because he said it looked like i was on my way to the jeremy kyle show :cry:

Heehee 'DOLLY' your Van would look cute with little antlers.

Well in the summer i did a 'Sweet Treats for the Summer window'

had a big poster with that as the title then special offers on and a sweet frame.
i had glass balls hanging round it filled with sweets and i also had a large martini glass filled with sweets. then i put my Bomb Cosmetic cupcake looking bath bombs on a cake stand in the middle.

ill try and upload a pic. that was a very good window. kids stopped to look so the mums stopped and read the special offers. :)
set

ah the pic didnt work :( x

hi,
I dont know if everyone does these things but i love to change my window and make them nice to look at and themed.
Im wondering if people would like to share theyre ideas and laces they buy from like wedbsites and shops?

My next window is Alice through the looking glass theme.. Got most of my stuff from BnM bargains and Matalan.
Going to have a Mirror with offers saying turn back time this spring :)

Let me know your ideas and sales

God, I don't have a window to display in yet but I would use homey places. Poundstretcher & B&M for low budget great trinkets, textiles etc

If you are really creative, Hobbycraft is good as well.

Going to subscribe to thread because it's very inspiring.

H x

Latest posts

Back