Where do you keep record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairehams26

Reaction score
Hi I am struggling to find something to put all the record cards in I don't have a locked room in the salon and nothing at home? What do you all use/do?

Hi I am struggling to find something to put all the record cards in I don't have a locked room in the salon and nothing at home? What do you all use/do?

I’m having the same issue. I’ve just asked if anyone is working paperless. You’d think in 2019 the beauty industry would’ve figured out a way for us to be online and paperless; perhaps it’s already happened and I just missed it! [emoji85]
I currently use a lockable box with folder dividers from amazon. But I’m running out of space and can’t keep accumulating hundreds of cards to keep..!

I’m having the same issue. I’ve just asked if anyone is working paperless. You’d think in 2019 the beauty industry would’ve figured out a way for us to be online and paperless; perhaps it’s already happened and I just missed it! [emoji85]
I currently use a lockable box with folder dividers from amazon. But I’m running out of space and can’t keep accumulating hundreds of cards to keep..!
There should be something online where you clients can sign too it's so frustrating!

There should be something online where you clients can sign too it's so frustrating!

I just found this website
http://www.clientform.io it looks like it does everything I would like it to. I’ve emailed them but haven’t yet had a response. Looks ideal for me though as they can fill out their form ahead of time. [emoji1305]

I just found this website
http://www.clientform.io it looks like it does everything I would like it to. I’ve emailed them but haven’t yet had a response. Looks ideal for me though as they can fill out their form ahead of time. [emoji1305]
I looked at that from £8 a month!

I looked at that from £8 a month!

Yes that’s it. I’d be happy to pay a monthly fee if it’s all done for me and kept securely. I just don’t know anyone else that’s used it....maybe I’ll do the trial and test it out!

Yes that’s it. I’d be happy to pay a monthly fee if it’s all done for me and kept securely. I just don’t know anyone else that’s used it....maybe I’ll do the trial and test it out!
I just tried signing up but it won't let me!

There website doesn't have a SSL so not sure how they can keep important client data safe...

You could just use JotForm or Google Forms for a real basic solution.

I just tried signing up but it won't let me!

I’ve tried emailing them and they haven’t replied so perhaps they’re no longer trading...someone mentioned google forms or Mailchimp...i May look into that. I’ve also got my website designer so she may be able to help me create a secure form

There website doesn't have a SSL so not sure how they can keep important client data safe...

You could just use JotForm or Google Forms for a real basic solution.

Thank you. You’re the second person to mention google forms to me today. I’ve never heard of them so I’ll look into that. Cheers

Latest posts

Back