Where does everyone get their nail art inspiration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkmolly226

Reaction score
What it says on the tin....where do you all look for inspiration? I have clients coming in with pictures all the time and I tend to go with what colours are in fashion, but what other creative ways do you all find ideas?

What it says on the tin....where do you all look for inspiration? I have clients coming in with pictures all the time and I tend to go with what colours are in fashion, but what other creative ways do you all find ideas?

I’ve tried a mood board a few times but it is time consuming so not something I can do often but I really enjoyed it

Pinterest is great for inspo

Instagram mostly, searching by hashtags

Quite often the wallpaper or outfits on TV. I'll the see the wallpaper on a set on something like Madam Secretary and think 'that'll make good stamping nail art' - or the dresses at award ceremonies. One of the nail bloggers used to do a 'dress challenge' and do a set of nails based on one of the dresses at the awards ceremony....I can't remember who it was

Pinterest. YouTube, follow other nail techs on Facebook. :)

Latest posts

Back